A Better Life
01 / 03
ABL Bio is one of the world's leading biotech research companies focusing on the development of therapeutic drugs for immuno-oncology & neurodegenerative diseases.more
Who We Are:
02 / 03
Our mission is to assist and improve patient's lives by developing targeted therapeutics based on scientific understandings of immunology, cancer and neurodegenerative diseases.more
03 / 03
Bispecific antibody platform. Our core values are life-improvement, collaboration, innovation and novel therapy.more
ABL Bio is the first biotech company in Korea with a bispecific antibody platform that is undergoing clinical trial.
- Dual VEGF/DLL4 Inhibition
Overcomes VEGF Therapy
- ABL001 is a bispecific antibody drug targeting VEGF and DLL4 with more potent anti-angiogenic efficacy.
- Bispecific antibody to address current limitations of PD-(L)1 checkpoint inhibitors
- Minimize systemic toxicity known to 4-1BB based immunotherapeutic, increase reponse rate and overcome resistance observed with PD-(L)1 therapy
- ADC showing a better
- Developing ADC with a better in vivo pharmacokinetic parameters for drug candidate to cure rare blood cancers.
- A bispecific antibody targeting aggregated alpha-synuclein
with BBB (blood brain barrier)
- Developing ABL301 bispecific antibody for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease, a representative neurodegenerative disease.
Notice & News
Latest News on ABL Bio
ABL Bio, Announces BCMAx4-1BB Bispecific...
- Celgene’s BCMAxCD3 Clinical Trial Data Attracts Attention from American Society of Hemat...
ABL Bio Announces Strategic Partnership ...
- Joint Development of Three Bispecific Antibodies… Acquired Global License outside China ...
ABL Bio Adopts Novel Bispecific Antibody...
- US$220.5 million License-in Agreement on WuXiBody TM Bispecific Antibody Platform and Two ...
ABL Bio History
No. 1 Biotech in Korea
Became the leader among biotech firms in developing therapeutic drugs for immuno-oncology and neurodegenerative diseases using bispecific antibody.
Series C Funding (paid-in capital of 70 billion KRW, June)
Multiple contracts on bispecific antibody program and technology transfer
IPO on KOSDAQ, Dec. 19, 2018 (90 billion KRW of public offering)