A Better Life
ABL Bio is one of the world's leading biotech research companies focusing on the development of therapeutic drugs for immuno-oncology & neurodegenerative diseases.
Who We Are
Our vision is to become the world’s leading biotechnology company with innovative platforms and pipelines.
Bispecific antibody platform. Our core values are life-improvement, collaboration, innovation and novel therapy.
ABL Bio is the first biotech company in Korea with a bispecific antibody platform that is undergoing clinical trial.
- CNS Disease
- A bispecific antibody platform with robust penetrative ability through the blood-brain-barrier (BBB) as a treatment to various neurodegenerative diseases
- The Grabody B platform targets insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor (IGF1R) to function as a BBB shuttle
- Bispecific antibody to address current limitations of PD-(L)1 checkpoint inhibitors
- Minimize the systemic toxicity associated with 4-1BB based immunotherapy, increase low reponse rates and overcome the resistance observed with traditional PD-(L)1 therapy
- Developing antibody drug conjugates (ADC) with an improved therapy index
- Challenging the development of rare blood cancer treatments with ADC drug candidates that have better in vivo pharmacokinetic parameters
ABL Bio's Press Release
ABL Bio History
Article about ABL501 published in Molecular Therapy
ABL111 received Orphan-Drug Designation
Signs licensing agreement with Sanofi
re-certified as Korea Innovative Pharmaceutical Company
ABL501 Phase 1 clinical trial IND approved by MFDS
Review paper on bispecific antibody-based immunotherapy published in Vaccines
First patient dosed in Phase 1 clinical trial in of ABL111
First patient dosed in Phase 1 clinical trial of ABL503
ABL111 phase 1 clinical trial IND approved by U.S. FDA
ABL001 Phase 1 clinical trial IND approved by MFDS
ABL503 Phase 1 clinical trial IND approved by U.S. FDA
ABL's 4-1BB bispecific antibody introduced in 'Science Advances'
ABL001 research published in International Journal of Molecular Sciences